Server Crash??? Use Clustering
Run and Manage your mission critical Apps
We help you to make your server and software always up. We offer you clustering services for your servers and database which will ensure “high uptime”, and “ load balancing” to your business software.
Microsoft cluster technologies guard against three specific types of failure:
- Application/service failure affects application software and essential services.
- System/hardware failure affects hardware components (for example, CPUs, drives, memory, network adapters, power supplies, etc.).
- Site failure could be caused by natural disaster, power outages or connectivity outages.
Infrastructure needed for our implementation
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition / RHEL 6
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition / Oracle Database
Benefits of Windows Clustering
- Your business runs on your business software. When it is down it affects your business and the result is loss of revenue. With clustering services if one server fails another server will take up automatically even without the knowledge of the user.
- If your software is getting accessed by many users at the same time your server gets slow. With clustering services you will get the “load balancing“ feature . With this, load is getting shared between the servers.